Gourmet & Speciality Organic Foods: Up to 27% Off on Pulses, Rice, Flour & more @ Amazon
What is Organic?
Organic is a way, a habit and a practice all rolled into one. It refers to a way of growing and processing food. It is also about the reliance on an ecological system that sustains itself on rich soil and proven traditional practices to grow crop and food that resists pests and diseases. Organic also means, the farmers don’t use toxic, persistent pesticides, fertilizers which are known to contaminate soil, air, water and the food. In fact, organic farmers and farming involves practices of rotating crops, deploying beneficial insects, using locally honed methods, adding composted manure and plant wastes to the soil.
10 reasons to go organic
- Protect children and your family members from cancer causing pesticides
- Say goodbye to chemicals in your diet
- Get the taste of health and nutrition
- Reduce health risks with Organic purity
- Eat foods adhering to international standards
- Protect the earth as organic farming is planet – friendly
- Prevent water contamination as there are no chemicals pollutants in organic farming
- Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past
- Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods
- Stay in harmony with nature
How to buy Gourmet & Speciality Organic Foods: Up to 27% Off on Pulses, Rice, Flour & more:
- Then Add the product to Cart.
- After that, Proceed to checkout.
- Login to your account if already registered; otherwise, create a new account.
- Enter your Shipping & Billing Address.
- Finally, follow the instructions & make the payment.
- Shipping is free on Orders above Rs.499 else Rs.40.